Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

Brisk feedback... rapid reply... Quick response?


While I can't say that I use the technology at all myself, I can see that QR codes do have potential to be useful.  Though at the moment I don't think that we have reached that goal just yet.  Right now they seem to be best to save space when you're advertising.  But for the sake of experience I did go ahead and create two QR codes.  It's rather ridiculously easy to create a code.  And I feel like it takes more effort to read the code than it does to make it.  lol

One of the reasons that I think QR codes aren't being used as creatively as they could is because not a lot of people are consistently exposed to the technology.  They'll see them on the back of coke bottles or on flyers every so often.  But they aren't being used in a manner that really prompts people to want to go search them out.

I think I would like to see QR codes used in a giant live action version of a "choose your adventure" book type of scenario.

Which path will you take?

No comments:

Post a Comment