Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

Tramps like us, baby we were born to run


Well friends we have come to the end of an era... okay to the end of the semester.  I didn't have any expectations coming into this class.  I knew just a little about what it was going to cover but I knew that I wanted to have some tech classes before I graduated.  And this summer was the last opportunity for me to do so.  My next two semesters are going to be booked with the rest of my core classes.

But I had a lot of fun exploring more about social media and other Web 2.0 tech.  It was great to read everyone's opinions and even try to change some of them (cough:archivesocialmedia:cough).  I can definitely say that this has been one of my favorite classes so far even with Joomla (lol) and some of the other frustrations that I've had to go through.

Technically this post is a bit late since I forgot to post yesterday due to working on my poster and finished up my paper.  But better late than never I suppose!

I haven't checked out any of your posters yet but I'm sure they are quite impressive.  For mine I used Adobe Illustrator and then converted it into a pdf and jpeg file.  There is a very small picture of it in the previous post but unfortunately I don't have anything other than that available at the moment.  I'll be fiddling with stuff though so if you do wish to check it out, stop by this blog again.

Good luck to everyone and have a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment